skeletons in your closet: A vision of the blind seer








This video collage shows the prophetic vision in the music of Stevie wonder and the current relevance of it,as revealed in the domino effect of current news events

"There is this natural mystic blowing through the air..."

A journalist at The Root says the Rev. Jesse Jackson sexually harassed her after a speech at a previous employer, claiming he grabbed her thigh before saying, “I like all of that right there!”

Danielle Young, a writer-producer at The Root, detailed her experience with Jackson in a 2,000-word post published on Monday, alleging that Jackson touched her inappropriately while taking a photo with him after a keynote speech by the “living legend” at a “very popular” media company.

“I walked toward Jackson, smiling, and he smiled back at me,” Young wrote. “His eyes scanned my entire body. All of a sudden, I felt naked in my sweater and jeans. As I walked within arm’s reach of him, Jackson reached out a hand and grabbed my thigh, saying, ‘I like all of that right there!’ and gave my thigh a tight squeeze.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A voice of our own: The state of Rastafari then and now.The definitive moment

The third parable of Enoch revealed: The holy code of Akae Beka

In defense of Elijah Muhammad