"WE ARE GOING" the music of melinated people and great pyramid connection











Our music and the great pyramid connection

My work now is to inform you 'we' have broke through to the other side.I'm a spiritual traveler of this world.I come to let you know: music is the key to life.
only way for others to see it is to have 20 20 vision?allow me relay the following information to you,that you might know something of patience,knowledge,faith, etc.for it is written in a place for us to see: Faith is the evidence of things hoped for and the substance of things not seen... Faith is the natural mystic in the air, it's a subtle tangible entity, audible to spiritual ears only,and time is not a negative factor...Faith is
Path beyond technology.
while in Atlanta GA
middle  to late eighties
preparing for my first lecture at Paul Robinson theater.
I was in deep meditation siting upright in a chair
listening to the song of Burning spear (we are going)
coming out of the meditation and getting up from the chair to stand simultaneously I saw my self rising or getting up from the sarcophagus in the kings chamber in the great pyramid at Egypt..

And then there is the axis of my work conceived in year 1981 from Stevie wonder music
with the Dogon theme  the Album Hotter than July and journey through the secret life of plants. by following the link below  you can become in tune

                                                                The Unity dialogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A voice of our own: The state of Rastafari then and now.The definitive moment

The third parable of Enoch revealed: The holy code of Akae Beka

In defense of Elijah Muhammad