Ital means Natural ( multi-tasking:The photographic Art of Ital Iman)


G-D Talk to us through us.
it is the sharing which pleases the artist.
The wind by which the leaf dances to the ground.
yet leaf determines the dance...
-Ital Iman


 An Angel walked into my garden studio today,
the place where I work and often pray pray.
I told her she was proof of my faith.
she smiled into my eyes and we began to play...



 from the creativity of my mind I thanked the gods
then invited her to stand upon natures stage of time
built just for her I knew that time would come I would be ready
and she danced for me that I kiss and caress her beauty with my camera
as she made love to me in her own way: I told her Ital means Natural...
and she whispered to me in a voice even more splendid than her body: "I love your nature studio"

 



I am A Bush Man
When I was a young poet-taster coming up:I would go on what I would call poetic walks,looking for poems,on a beach,in the park,on top of mountains, in a forest,even in city streets. Then one day when I was much older while sitting still I realized the poems had started coming to me...

-Ital Iman
photographer,Author,Independent Journalist,Intelligence Analyst.
tel.707.791.5384
all rights reserved (c) -Noel .A. Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A voice of our own: The state of Rastafari then and now.The definitive moment

The third parable of Enoch revealed: The holy code of Akae Beka

In defense of Elijah Muhammad